- What is Pride in the Park?
- What happens if it rains?
- Do I have to pay to attend?
- Can I come to Pride if I'm not LGBTQ?
- Are children and pets allowed to attend?
- Can I bring in my bag/backpack/purse?
- Can I bring in outside alcohol?
- How do I register as a vendor?
Pride in the Park is TCC's annual, all-day festival to celebrate LGBTQ communities during Pride month. It features family activities, guest speakers, performances, local food trucks, and vendors. Pride is free and open for all to attend!
Pride in the Park happens rain or shine! In the case of inclement weather, TCC reserves the right to close the event.
No! Pride in the Park is a free event. You will have to pay to access the VIP area and afterparty.
Yes! Anyone with an open heart and mind is welcome to attend Pride.
Yes. Pride is family friendly and features PG/PG-13 performances. Pets are welcome to attend but must be kept on leashes.
You are welcome to bring in bags/backpacks/purses but they will be checked by guards at the entrances of the event for your security.
Outside alcohol is not permitted at the event. If you would like to consume alcoholic beverages at Pride, you will need to purchase drink tickets during the event.
To become a vendor at Pride in the Park, follow the steps below:
- Download the Vendor Agreement Form and fill it out completely. You must read the document thoroughly in order to see times for setup, break down, and other important event details
- Vendor form submissions must be scanned and emailed to Irene Tsikitas at email@example.com or sent via USPS to: Triangle Community Center, ATTN: Irene Tsikitas, 650 West Ave, Norwalk, CT 06850
- You may submit your payment online on this page, otherwise please mail your check with your form to Triangle Community Center, ATTN: Irene Tsikitas, 650 West Ave, Norwalk, CT 06850
- Deadline for vendor applications is May 24th no later than 5PM EST.
- If you have further questions or considerations, please contact Michael DeWolfe at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Vendor Inquiry" in the email title