About Volunteering at Pride:
Pride in the Park offers you and your friends a wide range of opportunities in which to engage and to help build a fabulous and fun Pride event.
We need over 100 individuals to step up to the plate and to volunteer throughout the day-- in the morning for set up, during the day to make sure things run smoothly, and in the evening for tidying things up. You will get to pick a volunteer shift that works best for you, and be part of a dynamic team of people bringing our community together.
- Please fill out the above volunteer form at the above link or by clicking this link here. We will be in touch with you soon.
- Leading up to Pride in the Park, we will announce volunteer meeting dates so that you can get the tools you need to be a knowledgable and effective volunteer.
- Attend the volunteer meetings-- don't worry, they'll be fun and we will give you pizza.
- Get to know your role and responsibilities.
- Do a site tour of Mathews Park leading up to Pride in the Park.
- Have a blast with our volunteer team at Pride!
For further inquiries, please email Katelyn Owens at Katelyn@CTpridecenter.org.