We count on our volunteers to help make Pride a success, and we appreciate the fact that every individual brings unique skills and experiences that can be put to good use for the community. Sign up here to volunteer for Pride in the Park, and take a look at how you can help by reading the descriptions below and sign up to help at Pride on June 13.
In the volunteer form below, we strongly encourage you to commit to a volunteer shift, and otherwise to indicate your availability during June 13.
- There's a lot of work to be done setting up what we need at Mathews Park the morning before Pride on June 13. We will need help setting up tents, tables, decorations, and will also need your help moving items from TCC to Mathews Park. People interested in helping out with set up must be available before 12 noon when doors open for Pride in the Park.
- We will need your help cleaning up after Pride in the Park concludes at 8 PM. One of the biggest ways you can help with this effort is helping us to load furniture and breaking down tents.
- This is a responsibility where our volunteers will help ensure that our guests have the best possible experience at Mathews Park. Tasks include tidying up park grounds on an as-needed basis, and ensuring that Norwalk's finest park remains in the pristine state in which we found it.
Welcome Table and Tickets
- We will be welcoming many individuals to Pride in the Park. You will be the face of Pride in Connecticut as you welcome people to Pride in the Park-- signing individuals up for TCC's email list, providing directions and information, and also ticketing those who wish to visit the beer garden.
- These individuals will be responsible for directing guests to the various parking facilities TCC has secured for Pride in the Park.
Entertainment and Security
- These individuals are responsible for getting the entertainment to the venue in a timely fashion. Security is responsible for maintaining a respectable distance between the performers and the public during performances.