This is our final Visionary Party Volunteer Committee meeting and is required for those of you who would like to volunteer at the Visionary Party.
- We will go over important details like scheduling, series of events, transporting of goods and decorations
- You will be informed of the opportunities for training for our special event management software
The Visionary Party is Triangle Community Center's biggest annual fundraising event. We need your help and engagement so that this year, the Visionary Party is bigger and better than ever before.
There are plenty of ways you can be involved in the Visionary Party this year.
- Help us collect items and donations for the silent auction.
- Commit to helping to make things run smoothly at the venue on the day of the Visionary Party.
- Rounding up items and donations, and assisting with the assembly of the Visionary Party gift bags.
- Commit to helping to set up the venue on the day of the event.
We are very pleased with the way the Visionary Party is shaping up-- but we need your help, and we hope you can attend this week's Visionary Party volunteer meeting.
618 West Ave
Norwalk, CT 06850
Google map and directions