About Pride Vendors...
Pride in the Park welcomes your business or organization to celebrate community with us. Pride vendors are the centerpiece of Pride in the Park! As part of our family-friendly festival, we offer a range of vendor options for our guests. In the past, we've welcomed open and affirming religious organizations to share a message of love, local artists to sell their masterpieces, local authors, vendors selling and giving away toys and memorabilia, and so much more.
You can add to the celebration and get visibility for your business. Pride in the Park welcomes over 6,000+ people each year, and they will be your audience.
We encourage you to become a vendor at Pride in the Park this year. Take a look at our vendor application at the link below to get started.
If you are a food vendor, please DO NOT complete this form. A food vendor is any group wishing to sell snacks, food and beverages at the festival.
Becoming a Vendor Step-by-Step
- Complete the Vendor Application.
- Vendor Agreement Form submissions must be scanned and emailed to Bryan Rivas at Bryan@ctpridecenter.org or sent via USPS to: Triangle Community Center, Attn: Bryan Rivas, Special Events Manager, 650 West Ave, Norwalk, CT 06850.
- You may submit your payment online at this page, otherwise you may mail your check to Triangle Community Center, Attn: Bryan Rivas, Special Events Manager, 650 West Ave, Norwalk, CT 06850. Please make the check payable to: TRIANGLE COMMUNITY CENTER.
- Provide Triangle Community Center proof of insurance of your business
- Deadline for Vendor Application, Vendor Agreement Form, Proof of Insurance and Payment is Friday, July 31, 2020 no later than 5:00 PM EST.
- If you have further questions or considerations, click here to email Special Events Manager, Bryan Rivas (with "Vendor Inquiry" in the email title)