Visionary Gala Program Book
The Visionary Gala Program Book is your prime opportunity to reach our biggest donors and VIP guests. Your advertisement will be shown to hundreds of LGBTQ folks at Visionary Gala! It'll also be advertised all over our social media (7,000+ followers on Facebook, 1,000+ on Instagram and Twitter), advertised in our e-news (4,000+ subscribers), and on our website (2,000 views on average per 28 day period).
The Visionary Gala Program Book features:
- Biographies highlighting our honorees, local LGBTQ leaders and allies
- Information about TCC's myriad programs and services
- A guide to our live auction items
- Impact statements from our clients
- Advertisements from you and our sponsors
Steps to advertising in the 12th Annual Visionary Gala Program Guide:
2. Fill out the form.
4. Send your completed form to Michael DeWolfe through email, Michael@CTPrideCenter.org.
5. Submit payment for your ad through this page, or through a mailed check: ATTN: Program Book Advertisement, Triangle Community Center,650 West Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06580. If you are also mailing your form, please send your check and your form together. Payment must be received by Monday, September 10th at 6PM.
6. Send in your high resolution (300 DPI) JPG, PNG, or PDF file ad. All ads will be printed in color. Please email finished ads to Michael@CTPrideCenter.org. Ads must be received with payment by Monday, September 10th at 6PM.
For any questions, please reach out to Michael DeWolfe at Michael@CTPrideCenter.org or (203) 853-0600 x104. Thank you!