About the program:
This program is a monthly forum for all volunteers (new and existing) to be clued in to upcoming volunteer opportunities, including special projects, events, and collaborations. This program is also a space to explore new avenues of engagement and outreach for TCC.
Each volunteer brings a different background, network, and experience to the organization, and this event allows for volunteers to explore their own unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of LGBTQ services in Fairfield County.
**This program will not be a space to discuss new and existing programs (youth, social, peer support, recovery, etc.). If you have feedback or a new idea for a program, you should direct your inquiry to TCC's program coordinator ([email protected]).**
Should I attend Volunteer Orientation first? Does it matter?
If you are a new volunteer looking to get involved, Volunteer Orientation will provide you with an understanding of who TCC is and what work we do here. If you have been involved in volunteer efforts already, and you're looking to explore a new idea or to hear about what's going on at the center, feel free to come by this meeting.
How often should I attend? Do I have to attend every month?
You should attend if:
- you're looking to get involved in what's going on at TCC this month
- you've attended volunteer orientation and want to get more involved in some of the conversations going on at TCC
- you haven't volunteered in a while and want to get involved again
- you want to be super involved or don't know how involved you want to be yet
- you want to volunteer your professional services to TCC
618 West Ave
Norwalk, CT 06850
Google map and directions