COVID-19 UPDATE: TCC Announcements
TRIANGLE COMMUNITY CENTER ANNOUNCES PARTIAL CLOSURE EFFECTIVE FRIDAY, MARCH 13, AT 6 P.M. (Last updated on Wednesday, 3/25)
Dear TCC Family,
In the middle of this emerging health crisis, we are hearing from so many LGBTQ people, allies and friends in need.
We want you to know we've got your back!
Our services are now being offered virtually via teleconferencing, Zoom, chat groups and one-on-one phone calls for case management and counseling.
We also have a dedicated Service Line that you can call Monday through Friday 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM. 203-292-0459 (Hablamos Español!)
TCC has been here for you these past 30 years...and we are still here for you today...and always will be!
United with you,
TCC Service Line
- We encourage you to call our Service Line at (203)-292-0459 with any questions regarding our programs and services between the hours of 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday. Hablamos Español.
Mental Health Counseling
- TCC is offering FREE LGBTQ- affirming Mental Health Counseling. Currently enrolled mental health counseling clients are to contact their counselor to schedule their next session.
- If you are a new client, please click here.
Programs and Group Meetings
- Please contact your program leader to find out how your group is meeting virtually. For all other questions please email us at: email@example.com
- TCC is accepting clients who need help with finding employment, housing, benefits, and other needs during this COVID-19 health crisis. Please contact: Sophie@ctpridecenter.org
- For young adults ages 18-24 in Fairfield County who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, please contact TCC's Housing Navigator & Outreach Coordinator, Zoey Melendez: Zoey@ctpridecenter.org
LGBTQ Training Institute
Do you like this page?