Health Care Fridays continues here at TCC. We continue our partnership with Planned Parenthood of Southern New England in order to provide you consultation and information about your options for health insurance. Learn about the open enrollment period, and some of the resources you have available to get insured!
An RSVP is strongly encouraged for this event.
Please contact TCC's Service Coordinator and Case Manager Jacki Alessio with further questions. Jacki may be reached at [email protected].
Who should come:
- Anyone without health care coverage.
- Anyone experiencing difficulty with their health care benefits package.
- Anyone who would like to save money on their current health care costs.
Why should the LGBTQ community visit:
- You have the right to use appropriate providers.
- The LGBTQ community has a need to address specific health disparities and finding competent care.
What you should bring:
- Proof of lawful presence in the United States, such as:
- Social Security Card
- Residency Documentation
- Work Permit
- Passport, etc.
- Source of income (if applicable):
- Pay stubs
- Most current tax information:
- e.g. 2013 filings