CIRCLE CARE Center, Mid Fairfield AIDS Project, and Triangle Community Center are pleased to invite you to their faclity at 618 West Avenue for a special announcement about exciting new services for Fairfield County's LGBTQ community.
Meet Circle Care Center's new Medical Director Dr. David Rubin, learn about TCC's new efforts to serve homeless youth and young adults, and see works of art from local LGBTQ artists.
- TCC will be announcing a new initiative towards serving at-risk LGBTQ and allied youth and young adults, working directly with case management staff to provide immediate assistance.
- Circle Care Center will be announcing its new Medical Director Dr. David Rubin and highlighting its services for the LGBTQ+ community.
- MFAP will be announcing its new substance use prevention program aimed at harm reduction.
- Free lunch and refreshments will be provided. Catering provided by Cafe Oo La La.
- TCC will be announcing a new art gallery for LGBTQ+ artists in the community, kicking off the initiative with donated works from Joseph Dermody.
Refreshments will be served. This event is free and open to the public.
618 West Ave
Norwalk, CT 06850
Google map and directions