The Visionary Party is Triangle Community Center's biggest annual fundraising event. Every year, we get together over a hundred auction items, set up beautiful decorations, register hundreds of guests, and ensure that the event runs smoothly and that people get the best experience at this event.
We will host volunteer trainings leading up to the Visionary Party on September 26.
Auction Item Volunteers
- Click above to download your copy of the auction item donation form.
- If you prefer, you can donate an auction item by clicking here.
- Check-In volunteers will be tasked with making sure guests who have paid for tickets to the Visionary Party gain entry to the gala. These volunteers will be trained on our registration system.
- Check-Out volunteers will ensure that guests who win auction items receive their gifts in an efficient and accurate way. They will also ensure that auction items that are won are paid for at the appropriate amount.
Set Up/Break Down Volunteers
- Volunteers in this category will help set up marketing materials, decor, furniture, etc., prior to the event. Upon the Visionary Party's conclusion, these volunteers will also assist with cleaning up TCC materials.